Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. wishes to build a community based on trust, protection of privacy and freedom of expression. We want you to feel free to express yourselves, but also to feel safe in an environment that you can control. If you decide to provide us with personal information that we may need through the Internet, you can rely on the following Personal Data Protection Policy.
The management and protection of personal data belonging to visitors and users of this website are subject to the terms of this section and the applicable provisions of Greek Law (L. 2472/1997) and European law (Council Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 EU, as in force. Any visitors/users who do not agree with the terms regarding the protection of personal data as stipulated in this section should not use the services of this website.
General use of website:
Visitors/users are not required to provide personal data in order to use this website.
The only exception is when visitors/users wish to register with the member community of the website, or in the event that visitors/users wish to take part in one of the contests conducted on this website.
This website checks the IP address through which the computer used by visitors/users accesses the Internet. This information is used to collect statistical data aimed at the effective and ongoing improvement of services provided by this website.
This website includes links to other websites which are controlled by third parties (natural persons or legal entities). This website is not responsible under any circumstances for the terms and policies that these websites adhere to with regard to the protection of personal data.
If you do wish to disable our cookies then please see the instructions on our How to manage cookies in the appropriate support page of you browser.
General terms for protection of personal data:
This website protects the personal nature of your data and it is not possible to release such information to third parties (with the exceptions provided for by law and only to the competent authorities). This website retains records with personal data sent by visitors/users solely for communication or for statistical purposes or in order to improve the services provided. It is possible that part or all such data may be processed for statistical purposes, market research or for improving the services provided.
We collect, hold and process all personal data in accordance with your rights and our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 EU and the greek laws. takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against illicit or accidental destruction, accidental alteration or loss, and unauthorized access or disclosure. If you have any questions about our Data Protection Policy or the ways that we collect and proccess personal data, please contact us using phone number +30 2531038715 or via email at mtbsa [at] vergina.com.gr
Terms & Conditions
To ensure that everyone can enjoy the features and services of the Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. website, we hereby outline the more significant terms governing the use of the www.verginabeer.com website.
1. The first important term relates to freedom of speech and conduct, provided there is no harm done to or harassment of anyone on the Internet.
2. All intellectual rights related to the www.verginabeer.com website belong to Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A.
3. The name, products, trademarks and corporate logos belong to us and cannot be used by you without our prior express and written consent.
4. Postings on the www.verginabeer.com website are regularly monitored. Anything that is counter to our terms or is not to a level appropriate to the website and the corporate reputation of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. will be removed, without requiring prior consent, discussion or communication with the user who posted it. The decision to remove or retain any such material is at the discretion of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. Nevertheless, it is noted that it is not possible to continuously monitor every area of the website and that in all events, we disclaim any liability that may arise in connection with the content or message that may be posted by a third party through or on the Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. website.
We recommend that you read the legal information containing details pertaining to the above.
1. Visitors/users of the pages and services of the www.verginabeer.com website are obliged to read this carefully and in the event they do not agree with the stated terms, they SHOULD ABSTAIN FROM USING THE SITE. Otherwise, it is assumed that the terms herein are accepted and that consent is granted. The legal information and terms herein govern all of the web pages of the Vergina Beer website, unless otherwise expressly stated on a specific page.
2. Entry into/use of this website is forbidden to anyone under the age of 18.
3. Limited liability: By entering this website, you agree that you are responsible for its use and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing or publishing this website bear any responsibility whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any responsibility for any direct, coincidental, subsequent or indirect damages or costs or expenditures of any type (including lawyer fees, expert fees or other expenses) which may result directly or indirectly from the access, use or navigation of this website, or through downloading and saving any material, texts, data, images, videos or sound files from this website, including, but not limited to, any losses resulting from a virus, program bug, human commission or omission, caused by any computer system, telephone line, computer hardware, software or program malfunction or any other error, omission or delay in transmission through the computer or through the Internet connection.
4. Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. - without offering any warranty or accepting any liability - makes every effort to ensure that the information and whole content of this website is characterised by the greatest possible accuracy and clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. Under no circumstance, including minor negligence, is it possible to establish any responsibility on the part of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A., and any such responsibility is expressly denied, with regard to any damages that may be caused to visitors/users as a result of using this website. The information, the entire contents and services are provided on an 'as is' basis, without any express or implied guarantee related to, for example, merchantability or suitability.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to, the articles, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, photographs, video or sound files and, in general, files of any kind, constitute the intellectual property of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. and are governed by national and international provisions on intellectual property, with the exception of those third-party rights explicitly acknowledged. It is therefore expressly prohibited to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, broadcast, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate or amend in any way, parts or abstracts of the contents without the express prior consent of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A., unless otherwise stipulated herein. By exception, and without implying in any manner the waiver of intellectual property rights, storing and copying sections of the contents on a personal computer intended strictly for personal use, without intent to use commercially or otherwise, is permitted, on the condition that reference to the source remains unchanged. Users/visitors must agree that anything included in the pages of this website constitutes a registered trademark or a product of the intellectual property of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. or third parties, to be used only with permission, and as such, any unauthorised use may result in legal consequences.
6. Posting of user photographs and videos: Any photographs or videos featured on this website must be original creations of the visitor/user. If the photos or videos have not been recorded by same, they must be submitted by the person who has recorded them. By submitting any material to the website, visitors/users declare and warrant that they are at last 18 years of age; that the photograph or video is their original creation and not a copy, in whole or in part, of any other work; that they are not violating or infringing upon intellectual property rights, trademarks or any other property right belonging to any person or body (including the rights to privacy or publicity) and that the material is their sole and exclusive property. By submitting a photo or video, visitors/users grant to Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. permission to use the image or video, permission how long is 500 words to process, compose, format, scan, copy or modify the photo or video and to submit the photo or video (as submitted or after processing or modification at the discretion of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A.) to the website, with or without musical accompaniment. If visitors/users submit any photograph or video that contains the image or photograph of a person other than themselves, or with any musical accompaniment, they agree to obtain written permission from any such person on behalf of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. in order that the image or photograph of the individual may be used as appearing in the photo or video and so that the photo or video may be posted to the web page, based on the ethics described above. By submitting any photograph or video that contains the image or reproduction of any individual other than the visitor/user, or which includes musical accompaniment, visitors/users hereby declare and warrant that they have received written permission for the use of the material and that the persons shown are at least 18 years of age. They also agree to compensate and to relieve Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. and its agents of any responsibility related to any legal action arising from the violation of the aforementioned declarations and guarantees, in the event the image or likeness of a person is used in a video without their written consent. By submitting a photograph or video, permission is granted to Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A., its staff and its advertising agencies to use the photograph or video and images or likenesses of persons included therein, for any purpose and in any form of media anywhere in the world, perpetually and without compensation.
8. Illegal or improper conduct: It is forbidden to publish or transmit on this website any pornographic, indecent, defamatory, offensive, threatening, illegal or other material that may constitute or incite conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol or its consumption by underage individuals, or that in any other way violates any provision of the law. Although Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. or any other party that may be involved in creating, producing or publishing this website may monitor, review, delete or modify transmissions or sent material, Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. and all parties involved in creating, producing or publishing this website deny and preclude any responsibility which may arise from their content, including but not limited to claims related to defamation, insulting language, identity fraud or violation of intellectual property rights.
9. Hyperlinks: Although this website may be linked to other websites, it is not responsible for the content and services of the other websites to which it refers through links or banners, nor does it guarantee their availability. Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. disclaims any direct or indirect approval, approbation, relationship, sponsorship or cooperation with linked websites, unless such is expressly stated. By entering this website, you agree that Macedonian Thrace S.A. is not responsible for any problems that may arise during visits to or use of the websites to which this website links and which are subject to the sphere of responsibility of the respective websites.
10. Amendment of terms: Macedonian Thrace S.A. reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason, without prior announcement or obligation. Users/Visitors are expected on each occasion of use to check for possible amendments, and their continued use of the site implies acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. Should they not accept the changes, they should refrain from using/visiting this website.
11. Applicable law: This use agreement is governed by the provisions of Greek law, by the directives and regulations of European law and applicable international provisions, and is interpreted in the light of usual rules of good faith, fair dealing and the economic and social purpose of the rights related to the use of the website. If any of its provisions are deemed contrary to the law and thus invalid or liable to be declared null and void, it automatically ceases to have any force, without this having any effect on the validity of the other provisions. No amendment of the terms of this specific agreement shall be accepted or form part of the agreement unless formulated in writing and incorporated into it. Any dispute arising from the agreement will be resolved by the competent courts of Komotini.
Company: Macedonian Thrace Brewery SA
Address: Industrial Area of Komotini, 69100
Tel - Fax: 25310 38715 - 25310 38729
Tax ID: GR094470600 - Komotini
Registration No.: 35100/67 / B / 96/003
Hellenic Business Registration No.: 014029110000
As part of any recruitment process, the Macedonian Thrace Brewery SA (“MTBSA”) collects and processes personal data concerning potential employees. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses data and meets the Data Protection obligations.
2. Information we collect.
MTBSA collects a series of information about you. These include:
- Name, address, and contact information, such as your email address and phone number,
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and work experience,
- Information on your current pay level, including relative allowances,
- If you have a disability for which the company needs to make some reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process.
- Information about your right to work in Greece.
MTBSA may collect this information in a number of ways. For example, data that may be contained in legitimate forms, curriculum vitae, police ID or passport, or collected through interviews or other forms of qualification assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties, such as reports provided to you by your former employers. We will seek information from third parties only if we have made a specific job proposal and will let you know that we will do so.
Your data will be stored in a number of different locations, including your application file, in human resources management systems, as well as other IT systems, including emails.
3. Why MTBSA process personal data?
We need to process your data to follow the steps you need before we enter into a contract with you. We may also process your data in order to conclude a contract with you.
In some cases, we will need to process your data to ensure that we comply with all legal obligations. For example, it is mandatory to check your right to work in Greece.
MTBSA has a legitimate interest in the processing of personal data during the recruitment process, as well as for keeping records. Data processing by applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, to evaluate and confirm the suitability of the job applicant and to decide to whom we will offer a job. We may also process data from applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.
MTBSA may process sensitive personal data, such as health and welfare data. We can also collect information on whether or not applicants have some form of disability in order to make reasonable adjustments for candidates with a disability. We can process such information in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the exercise of special rights in relation to employment.
If your application is unsuccessful or there is no job vacancy at this time in your qualifications, MTBSA may retain your personal data, for the prospect of filling for a position related to your qualifications in the future. We will ask for your consent before we maintain your file for this reason and you are free to withdraw your consent or modify your data at any time upon request.
4. Who has access to your data?
Your information can be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment process. This includes human resources and recruitment team members, researchers involved in the recruitment process, department managers in the vacant post, and IT staff (e.g. for encryption), or whether access data is necessary for the fulfillment of their role.
We will not share your data with third parties unless your application for employment is successful and we make a proposal for cooperation. Then we will share your data with your former employers to receive reports about you, your working life and find the necessary information about your work experience.
5. How MTBSA protects your data?
We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls to ensure that your data will not be lost, destroyed, misused or disclosed and accessed by anyone other than our employees for the proper performance of their duties.
6. For how long does MTBSA keeps your data;
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, our company will keep your data on file for a period of two (2) years after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If you agree to allow us to keep your data in our records, we will keep them for this time, for positions that may open in the future. At the end of this period, or if you withdraw your consent, your data will be deleted or destroyed.
7. Your rights to protect your data.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information. More specifically, you can:
- Find out if we keep your personal data,
- Ask for access and receive a copy of your personal information upon request, which enables you to receive a copy of what we maintain and to check that we process them legally.
- Request a change from the company for potentially incorrect data or fill in additional data,
- Requesting the company to delete and / or interrupt your data processing if there is no need to continue processing or
- You can oppose the processing of your personal data, since the MTBSA is based on its legitimate interests as the legal basis for the processing or processing of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing.
- Ask for the limitation of the processing of your personal data in order to discontinue the processing of your personal data if you want to find out their correctness or the reason for their processing.
- Ask for the transfer (portability) of your personal data in electronic and structured form in order to transfer it to another party.
- Revoke your consent when in limited cases you have provided it for the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, so you have the right to withdraw it at any time for that particular processing. When we receive the notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will cease to process your data for the purpose or purposes for which you originally agreed, unless we have another legal basis to do so legally.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the human resources department at
hr [at] verginabeer.com and someone will guide you through the process.
In order to be able to verify your identity and to guarantee your right to access your data or any of your other rights, we may request additional information or legal forms (identity card, etc.). This is an important security measure so that personal data will not be disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive them.
If you believe that MTBSA has not complied with the protection of your personal data, you may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
8. What if you do not provide your personal information?
You have no legal or contractual obligation to provide your personal information to MTBSA during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.